Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Stinky.

Right.  I should buy a new sketchbook.  But you see....I had one.  It contained many things that I've already posted on here, and many many things that were not.  And then Mona got sick the other day.  Really sick.  While we were gone, she managed to break out of her crate.  And so when we returned, the room in which she was contained...contained what her stomach used to contain.  That was the same room that contained my sketchbook...and um...the sketchbook got it.  Got it good.  Apparently Mona thinks my drawings are great!  ....for her to poop on!

So, because I have no sketchbook, and because Mark was talking about the Babinski Reflex while his feet were in my lap, you now can be grossed out by this lovely woman.  Her name is Babs.



Might I add...this was a challenge for the both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...