Saturday, July 9, 2011

bathroom.

 Ah, good ol' bathroom humor.  So, one of my hubby's cousins is getting married, and apparently when he was younger, he thought these little framed sayings that my fabulous mother in law had in the bathroom were hilarious.  He later asked to have them, but I guess they were long gone at that point, so my mom-in-law had the idea of recreating them on a couple of 4x6 cards to be framed and given to the lucky couple just for laughs.

While the originals were apparently a western theme...Yeeeehaaaaw, she gave me free reign on the updated versions.  So, here is my take on toilet paper and...ahem..."sprinkles" in what I felt was a somewhat classy depiction.

I love the sprinkle/tinkle saying, by the way.  My friend Erin first introduced it to me in High School, only her take was "be a sweetie and wipe the seatie."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...