Thursday, July 14, 2011

green.

Trying to get back into the habit of blogging every day.  Slow going, I know.  And this certainly doesn't really count as a painting or drawing in the least, but...oh well.



Behold... Cilantro Pesto.  It was yummy.  And beautiful, beautiful green.  I love this color.  Have you ever noticed the color green right after a rain storm, when the sun is starting to come back out, but the sky is still that warm grey?  The way all the green looks during this moment is my favorite color.  Well, favorite at that moment anyway.  I have a different favorite color practically every day.  Today my favorite color is...Cilantro Pesto.

1 comment:

  1. I love the Candice blog! Love the bag, love the shoes, love everything.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...