Friday, July 15, 2011

(dad)

In the heat of the moment, (this moment is the one on Father's Day where you realize you aren't in the same town as your parents and didn't send your dad a card or anything on time so that it would actually be there ON Father's day, so maybe it would make you seem like a better daughter to put a picture of him on Facebook with a little "Happy Father's Day!" comment next to it), I decided this, (I DREW a picture of my dad for facebook.  And then, for various reasons [I thought....hell....my dad doesn't have Facebook, why am I going through all the trouble of telling everyone else BUT him Happy Father's Day?  And my drawing was in Pink, and it was inspired by the same picture that my sister DID put on Facebook {and she DID get him a card and gift ON Father's Day}, and the easiest way to get it on Facebook was to take a crappy picture with my phone, so it would look crappy anyway], I did post a message and photograph of my Dad and me and shared with the world what I should be sharing with my dad...and this little crappy picture of a hot pink sketch of my dad was left with nowhere to be, no people to see.  Until now). would mean a lot.

1 comment:

  1. Dad really liked this! So glad you are back! Love your creativity!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...