Wednesday, July 27, 2011

sick.

When my friend Audra Lou H. Esquire asked me to draw her a card that was happy, we came up with a cutesy cartoon-y frog checking out some crazy double rainbows.



But then we decided that what would really make a nice card was someone with a heart that was exploding.  For those of you that just viewed the previous image, you might think this would mean a cute representation of a post-Whoville-sing-along grinch-like heart that's so filled with love it pops neatly out of one's chest.  But no...we have more of a sick sense of humor...so....this:



Is that blood on the wall?!  Yes...yes it is.  Please don't commit me.

1 comment:

  1. This made me so very happy. It has a special place in my living room. The exploding one, that is. The other one made me happy because I am giving it away.

    That sounded all wrong. You know what I meant.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...