Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Spunky.

Nothing like a blizzard to cause you to change your pace.  After an eventful day of playing in the snow, napping on the couch, eating, playing in the snow, eating, making hot chocolate, inducing vomiting in Mona because she drank said hot chocolate (she's fine.), more playing in the snow, talking to my sister while eating, trying to compete with Mark in "excitebike" on Nintendo, and playing "hide and seek" with the dogs (Mark and I alternate between hiding and a sicking the dogs on one another), I finally decided I should actually draw something.  

Had to pull out a new sketchbook, so I grabbed a new medium while in there.  Hello graphite.  I played with some sketches to help me capture the likeness and spunk of a friend's little girl for a painting I'll be doing soon.   Hope I'm up for the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...