Sunday, February 13, 2011

Mad Science.

Yeah, pretty much I used up all my Valentine related doodling and craftiness already.  So ON Valentine's day (or Valentine's Eve right now), I give you....Mad Science.


Decided I needed more windows.  And shadows.  Looks more mad.  Madder.

I'm sure it relates, though.  Isn't love what all mad scientists are after in the movies? (Well...that and world domination).  The crazed goggle-sporting doctor, or kindof dorky high school kid (Weird Science anyone?) is always creating love interests out of robots, computer programs, or reanimated corpse parts and lightning.  That is, when they aren't mixing up toxic sludge and fairy dust into the perfect love potion or handsome juice in order to woo said love interest.

Um...anyway, I hope you enjoy a day to celebrate love.  Or CHEMISTRY with your loved one.  Ha!  See?  It totally relates.

Don't go mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...