Saturday, February 5, 2011

Early Valentines

After being snowed in for a week my artistic inspiration has been taking shape in drawings such as a bottle with a human inside that has their face pressed uncomfortably against the glass.  I didn't really want to subject you all to that bizarreness.  This is my online sketchbook, afterall, not a therapy session.

I did, however, get bored enough to find an exacto knife to make myself a stencil (damask, of course) out of scotch tape covered paper.  Here are a few products resulting from cabin fever, my love for vintage wallpaper, a perfect husband, a gold paper plate (on which the paint for the stencil was), and a black sharpie.



Early Valentines for Mark.  He is, by the way, the greatest possible husband that can exist.  He - in his boredom - (while I was stenciling paper), managed to wash and fold everything in our house.  I mean everything.  Our clothes, towels, the dogs, the couch, everything.  He's the greatest.  As Holly Hunter said in Raising Arizona: "I looove him sooo much!"

Er...babe, if you're reading this...."I loooove you soooo much!"

1 comment:

  1. Mark is a lucky guy! But then again, I think it is a mutual admiration society thing. Love the valentines!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...