Saturday, January 22, 2011

Tetris.

Mark hooked up the Nintendo and we spent a little while playing this evening.  [ Actually, he's still playing as I type this. ]  And when I say Nintendo, I do mean the old school Nintendo...not Wii, not 64, not Super...just plain ole Nintendo.   With big plastic cartridges.  You know, the ones you might have to remove and blow on to make the game work.

Trivia Challenge:  Quick, what's the Contra Code to get infinite lives?

Anyway.  While Mark played Tetris to the dulcet tones of Tchaikovsky's Electric Boogaloo, and Bailey sat on the floor and gazed lovingly at him, I took the opportunity to do a couple of gesture drawings in my sketchbook.



Later on, I got to punch Bald Bull and Don Flamenco in the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...