Wednesday, January 19, 2011

inked.

I have none myself, but I kindof love tattoos.  While part of me firmly thinks that folks shouldn't deface themselves, I have also been known to say that IF you are going to get a tattoo, then you should GET a tattoo.  As in, why get some little heart hidden on your hip when you can make your entire arm into a beautiful piece of artwork.  I love them so much that I even convinced my hubby that we should design some temporary tattoos as giveaways at our wedding.  They were skull and crossbones and said "til death do us part."  Heh.

Check out these amazing tattooed circus men dolls I found.  I want one.  They are the greatest thing ever.  How creative; she made them out of toile!  I've linked to the artist's blog over yonder on the right (Mimi Kirchner)...anyone want to shop really early for my birthday next year?

2 comments:

  1. tattoo's hurt and they used to be permanent. beyond that they can be this awesome experience shared w/ friends, a sign of a conquered struggle, or a symbol inner strength. in my case it was all three.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome...I would guess that all of those things can make them look even more beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...