Monday, January 10, 2011

Butterfly Effect.

Mark and I recently got two new chairs for our house.  I love them.  They are salmony-shrimpy (I'm not even a big seafood fan) silk chairs with an orchid pattern on them.  Loooove them.  Anyway, because of these chairs going into our living room, we had another chair that was getting the boot into the computer/dog room.  Just a simple move of one chair into an adjacent space...no big deal.

...So after an entire weekend spent arranging/rearranging and cleaning out an overflowing closet, we still don't have the chair in there.

In the midst of the Great Computer Room Project of 2011, I ran across this little painting sketch of my hubby I did back when we were dating.  It's representative of his very favorite activity: napping on a couch... and I'm pretty sure this is what he really wanted to be doing instead of a 2 day home makeover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...