Sunday, January 30, 2011

birthday boy

Mark's birthday is today!  Happy b-day, love!  


We had a fun morning that included a little open-house brunch.   I'm stuffed, now.  And it was the 1st time we used our china since being married.  I knew we'd need it one day.  Screwdrivers (less girlie than mimosas), Peach punch, Coffee Cake, fruit salad, "Lazy Chile Rellenos," Egg Casserole, Mo's famous Cheese Grits (mom, yours are better than mine), and DoubleShot Coffee, (of course), were shared with friends that stopped by to wish Mark a happy one.  I should have taken my camera out then, huh?  Oh well.


Ashley and Ryan even brought the doggies a balloon!  Thanks, guys!

Well...I think it was actually for Mark.  But he got enough stuff.


3 comments:

  1. Good job on the brunch, and Happy Birthday Mark. Hope you got to catch at least some of Young Guns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, speaking of Pioneer Woman, the local book group BookSmart Tulsa is bringing her in to speak at the Mayo this week (unless the weather says otherwise).

    http://www.booksmarttulsa.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by!

    I heard that about the Pioneer Woman; I may have to go check her out (unless the weather says otherwise).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...