Friday, August 19, 2011

thanks!

Tuesday marked 3 years of being married to my wonderful husband.  ...and his family.  I LOVE the Steichens.  They are the family who are all so smart, well-rounded, and talented.  Seriously - this is the type of family that spontaneously gathers around the piano and sings (yet are still somehow all very normal people) at the holidays....or really anytime 3 or more of them are gathered.  I'm pretty sure I'm the black-sheep of the family in that arena.

My mother-in-law is fabulous.  In fact, her nickname is FMIL - which pre-wedding stood for "Future Mother In Law," and 3 years later we both still use it on cards, etc. and say the F stands for Fabulous.  She once told me that if she was ever getting on my nerves the F could stand for something completely different.  Ha!

Anyway, my FMIL completely read my mind this week, and got me some beeyootimous new placemats.  Um...I mean "us."  She got US some new placemats.  

I was feeling a bit artsy fartsy, so I went ahead and made a homemade thank-you card.  Forgot to take a pic of the inside.  Whoops.

....Yep, another door in the background.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...